Friday, January 30, 2015

MY BESTIES: ANYTHING GOES WITH A BESTIES PRINTABLE/ADD A FLOWER



Challenge #3 on the My Besties Pretty Pre-Colored Printables Blog is underway and for me I have Valentine's Day on the brain, so I came up with a plan that will allow you the busy person to mass produce 12 cards in one shot.  So gather your paper, circle punch and favorite Washi Tape and lets get started.  


These are the 1 inch bottle caps, 12 come to a sheet as shown above that can be purchased in the 


I wanted to be able to make a clean and simple card that I could mass produce with ease.  I chose to use a A2 card as the base.  Then I cut a mat and then cut that mat in half diagonally.  Using a strip of Washi Tape I ran it along the edge and popped up the bottle cap as a center piece, stamping Happy Valentine's Day with black ink


You can make 12 cards with ease.  I used a 1 3/4 circle punch allowing me to have a white border around my image.


I hope that you have found some inspiration in my mass production idea using the bottle cap sheet from Sherri Baldy.  Don't forget to head over the My Besties team blog for more inspiration for challenge #3, we hope to see your entry for this challenge.

Thank you for stopping by

xoxo



2 comments:

  1. Where can I find where you will be teaching in Ohio?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Vanessa, I will be teaching at a scrapbook retreat at the Carlise Inn in Walnut Creek, Ohio.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...