Saturday, January 31, 2015

FIRST TIME TO SANTA MONICA PIER


A few weeks ago I drove to L.A. to attend the Craft and Hobby show, one of the highlights of my trip was the drive home with my daughter.  We saw signs that eluded that we were close to water...oh the smiles on our faces.  We routed our GPS and found that we were only 45 minutes away from heaven.



This site right here was breath taking, I just had to stand back and observe the scene


I felt so at piece listening to the sound of the waves and smelling the salt rise from below


I just bought a new phone the Galaxy Note 4 and was playing around with the selective focus feature, 1st up the protective wire on the pier to keep you safe from falling.  The detail was so clear


I just love how clear the photos came out...


The paint was chipped on the railing, I saw the mix of red and just thought how beautiful it looked


I have a tendency to look up and look down. You just never know what you will see when you are observant.  The texture in the warn wood, the dark and light tones showed up so nicely


This little guy allowed me to get very close


This is one of my favorite photos, I love the little creature in the center


I was able to feel the sand under my feet, this made me extremely happy.

Now I know, I need to really get out more and explore, thanks for stopping by

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...