Monday, January 26, 2015

CTMH: SEEING STARS


Welcome to another post for Heather Flaherty of Paper Crafter Anonymous.  The products that she sent out this round for Close To My Heart are so simply amazing.  This stamps I used for this project are new stamp sets from the seasonal catalog; Doodled Designs Flair (A1170) and You're The Bomb which is a stamp set in support of Operation Smile.  For every stamp set purchased CTMH will donated $3.00 of the proceeds.  


I am in love with sparkle and cute wording , so this stamp set was a perfect match


I made a pocket or a faux shaker style card.  Using my Xyron machine I ran a 2x2 piece of cardstock through to apply adhesive so that my sequence would stick, along with the acetate sheet.  Laying pretty colors on top of the white sticky cardstock,  I then took a piece of acetate and laid it on top securing things in place.  Using the Xyron makes things quick and easy and less mess.


I did a two part stamping, layering the wording on top of each other in different colors.  I love the monochromatic color scheme of these cards, and the simple star I cut using my Spellbinder Star Die.  To place your order for the stamps that I used click the link below and Heather will ship to you very quick:

Paper Craft Anonymous, Heather Flaherty, CTMH Consultant
Until next time, thanks for stopping by my blog

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...