Friday, December 12, 2014

GROWING IN UNITY DAY 5, RECAP AND THE WINNER





My heart is over joyed by all the support and comments from all the people who came to support me this week..  Five days of doing what I just absolutely love and adore and I was able to do it with all of you....THANK YOU SO MUCH and thank you Angela Magnuson for living the dream and allowing me to be apart of it through your program Growing In Unity


For my final card I have used Oh Christmas Joy, designed by Angie Blom


I wanted to focus on the card and the image, so I stamped on a book page and used some distressing ink to showcase a part of the car..layering on top of another image.  I ran my image through my Xyron and sprinkled it with glitter and using my new favorite Simon Says Stamp stencil Falling Snow I created a background on top of the glitter


Fun paper from my stash, ribbon and a button, this card completes my week. Again thank you for stopping by each day to see what I have created, it has been a pleasure sharing with all of you


 Day 4

   

Day 3



Day 3



Day 2

Day 1



Day 1



Day 1



And the winner of two Itty Bitty stamps of her choice...

Thank you Sheena for stopping by and leaving a comment...you are my Growing In Unity winner

Happy Holidays, xoxo

9 comments:

  1. Another great card! Loved seeing all your posts! Congrats to Sheena!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your creations this week have been fantastic. Love today's spotlight treatment on the card. Very eye-catching! Oh wow, wait! I see my name above! Oh my! How incredible! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Sheena. Sweet project for day 5 Deirdre. I have enjoyed your inspiration this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the colour scheme that you used. Thanks for all the inspiration this weekend with the projects. This card is another lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you spotlit the car. Congrats to Sheena. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to your lucky winner! I enjoyed visiting here all week - your Unity Stamps creations were amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWESOME week of inspiration! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea! Super cute card.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...