Thursday, December 11, 2014

GROWING IN UNITY DAY #4






Welcome to my day 4 blog post for Growing In Unity.  Today is a super fun day and a long post, I actually took some step by step photos that I wanted to share with so that you can do some coloring with your Copic markers if you so choose.  Lil' Nick Is one of my holiday stamps, I just adore Angie Blom's designs.


There could not be a Santa without snow, so I pulled out some modeling paste and a stencil and made it snow


I am a layering type of girls, so this was a fun card to create


Star brads and ribbon added that extra touch


Thank you, thank you all so very much.  Today marks the 4th day leaving one more project to complete my week and what a week it has been.  Please take a moment to leave a comment, I will announce one lucky winner who will get to choose 2 of their favorite Unity Itty Bitty (which there are not so itty) stamps, 
how awesome is that!!!

xoxo
A little something extra:


Coloring with Copic Red's are fun, but how about coloring on Kraft cardstock


Copic Grey's are the new Black...


To color the white and add the gold I used a Prisma pencil and Gold Spica pen from Copic


I used Simon Says Stamp Falling Snow Stencil along with modeling paste to create the perfect snowy scene


and this is how it all comes together...xoxo






27 comments:

  1. WOWZERS! What a wonderful Santa card, love the dimensional snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE the way that you used this stamp. Great colouring and I like the snow. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card with great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you did the snow-it looks so realistic-great technique! Maybe Santa will bring me some Copics-you color beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Really nice card! And I love your tutorials! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun card! Great textures and details! Love your coloring on the kraft paper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, what a treat. This is extra nice and filled with pretty detail. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this little guy and have just received him in the mail so I think some CASEing is going tohappen this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. GENIUS!! LOVE how that paper texture ! Been having a great inspirational time on your blog!
    xxx
    Riette

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great design and colors, Deirdre. Love the texture using the modeling paste.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this card! Your coloring is amazing! Love the falling snow! Great colors and layers! Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome coloring! and I love the 3-d

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simply fabulous! Such deep and pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love how this came together, great coloring, the Kraft cardstock was perfect for this!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh he is a cute Santa---what a great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Now you've got me wanting to pick up some modelling paste. You've created a stunning effect on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMGoodness, this is so adorable! I love the Santa stamp and how beautifully you coloured it! The little details you added are perfect! Love your layout and the stencilled snow!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card! Love the layering

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your coloring really brought him to life!! I love the snow, too. Well, I love everything about this. GREAT job.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This may be the best Santa card ever. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, I am in awe of your gorgeous layering. Your little santa is fab and looks great on the kraft. A beautiful card. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  22. He is adorable. Your coloring of the image is wonderful. I love the stars. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great card. I like the layers and your coloring on kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  24. lovely blog brilliant caerds and projects
    Lynne x for blog hop

    ReplyDelete
  25. lovely blog brilliant caerds and projects
    Lynne x for blog hop

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...