Monday, December 8, 2014

CTMH: A LITTLE BIT OF THIS AND THAT



I think for the first time I am just trying so many different things for holiday crafting and having a lot of fun with the end result.  Welcome to today's post for Heather Flaherty, Close To My Heart Consultant.  I enjoy receiving product and having the freedom to create with such versatile product. If ever you see something that I make and you want to purchase the product click this link and it will take you straight to her blog Paper Crafter Anonymous


For my project today I used CTMH Washi Tape and the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge image from page 76 and cut the snowflake out at 9 inches on vellum paper.  I embossed with a Darice tiny dot border


Simple note cards are always fun to have when you need to send a quick note


I really love the contrast of these two tapes when paired together, the silver is translucent so I was able to layer them together and have the other tape peek through


With so many fantastic cuts on the cartridge it is always so hard to pick what to use.  I cut the snowflake on the left at 9 inches on a vellum paper, make sure and adjust your settings to accommodate the thinner paper



Thank you so much for stopping by Glittered Rose for another CTMH post and make sure you visit 
Heather Flaherty, Paper Crafter Anonymous to place your order for all your product wishes.

"creating something handmade" makes the holidays so special

xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...