Monday, December 8, 2014

GROWING IN UNITY DAY #1

 Get ready for an awesome week of fun projects, I  am Unity Stamp Company's 
Growing In Unity girl of the week.  Each week a new Unity FRIEND (customer) is asked to post a new Unity project on their blog and this week happens to belong to me.  Additionally, this Wednesday I will be featured on the Unity blog and Unity Facebook page.

To kick things off, I am using  Season Snowman created by Angie Blom 3 ways


Simple banner card, paint splatters, twine, pearls and the sentiment

   

Project number #2:  Stamp, highlight, glitter and twine using both stamps that come with this stamp set


Project #3:  Packaging.  Stamping and punching out a partial image for a cute tag


I hope that you have enjoyed today's post for Growing In Unity and that you will leave a message, not just today but all week long because on Friday I will randomly be choosing one lucky person who will win (2) stamps of their very own...How fun is that!!!  If you like this stamp set it happens to be on sale right now in the Unity shop

Thank you for stopping by, see you tomorrow

xoxo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...