Tuesday, December 9, 2014

GROWING IN UNITY DAY #2


Here I am on day #2 of my week long project post for Growing In Unity.   I am feeling more and more festive.  I fell in love with this stamp because for years I had little Charlie Brown Alpine trees in different sizes that represented my kids and I in height, so when I saw this stamp I knew it was for me to have in my stash.

  

The sentiment that goes along with this stamp "Small Stuff Christmas" is so sweet and so true


I added one red little ornament and colored the tree with my Copic Markers


I thank you for stopping by my blog and that you have enjoyed this project share.  I look forward to seeing you on Wednesday where I will also be featured on Unity's blog along with my project. Make sure you come here and leave a comment before heading over the companies blog.

I simply enjoy "creating something handmade" whenever I get the chance

xoxo







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...