Thursday, October 9, 2014

MY BESTIES 3D TEAM: CHALLENGE #18 ANYTHING GOES


It's beginning to look alot like Christmas and a new challenge on the My Besties 3D Deco Blog.  Challenge #18 Anything goes with a 3D Bestie. Anything goes type challenges are my favorite because you can do anything your hear desires. This time I desired to start Christmas, so I grabbed My Bestie and some glitter and there you have a new Christmas ornaments, simple and fast.


The coolest thing about My Besties images, aside from them being colored already is the fact that the image sheets can be re-sized.  For my ornament I made her smaller to fit.  No matter what size you use you will have to fussy cut and layer each image to the next using foam tape.  
You can purchase Pink Bestie in Sherri's online Etsy shop or at Scrapbook Stamp Society.

It is amazing that the holiday's are fast approaching, head on over to the shop and grab your favorite images and make these quick and simple ornaments for family, friends and co-workers.  I really thank you for stopping by Glittered Roses and being inspired when "creating something handmade"

xoxo, Deirdre


1 comment:

  1. this is a gorgeous glittered ornament with a fabulous bestie image!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...