Tuesday, October 14, 2014

THE GOLDEN TICKET



Have you ever just taken the time to just surf the net and end up seeing a project that you want to try?  Well that was me, I was on Papertrey Ink's Blog for Make It Monday and fell in love with the project that was featured.  If only I had a dollar for every time I saw a project I liked...

I am fortunate to be able to design for Heather Flaherty, a consultant for CTMH and each month she provides products for me to design with, this month was perfect because when I saw the project I knew exactly what I wanted to do.  While the project inspiration that I got had a whole different set of tools and stamps to use, it was the design and use of embossing powder that caught my attention.


You can see the sparkle of the gold embossing powder


To make this project I used The CTMH Artbooking Cartridge  (pg. 75 Photo Mat 2 (left) cut at 8 inches); (pg. 72 Icon (left) leaf (left) cute at 3 inches)


The stamp set is For a Friend (D1542); the paper is My Reflections Pathfinding  (X7186B)


I stamped using Versa Mark Clear ink and sprinkled gold embossing powder of the images.  I did this a few time to really get the cold to stand out


I want to thank you for stopping by my blog for another CTMH product share for 
Heather Flaherty, Paper Crafter's Anonymous if you visit her blog you will be able to click the shops link and find all the products I used for this project.

Thank you so very much, until next time continue "creating something handmade" because when it's made by you it's made from the heart
xoxo
Deirdre





1 comment:

  1. This is so gorgeous, I love all of the details and the elements..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...