Monday, October 6, 2014

YOU AMAZE ME

Time for another project share...this time it's all about expressing feelings.  I know there are times in the day when you are feeling kind of blah, blah, blah, especially on a Monday.  So here is my card for the week "You Amaze Me" using CTMH compliments.

There is nothing better when you have embellishments with just the right touch, these My Reflections Chalk It Up Complements are just what is needed to make a quick and easy card (X7184C)
A little matching ribbon to go along with the paper color adds the perfect touch
I really am glad that you have stopped by and checked out my Monday Project share for Heather Flaherty.  Head over to Paper Crafters Anonymous where you will be able to shop for the products I have used to make this project.  Until next week continue "creating something handmade" 

xoxo Deirdre

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...