Monday, June 1, 2015

CREATING READY MADE CARDS FOR THE NEXT OCCASION



In my mind I try and imagine what more, what next, how can I use a My Bestie image this time?  Well today I thought about making the image smaller, changing the color and then making some blank stationary so that when I needed a quick card I would be ready.  You can purchase this image by clicking here


Not quite a 5 minute project, but for sure less than 30.  To get perfect placement for the actual card, I first printed an image for my template onto a piece of printer paper.  I secured the card panels one by one on top of the printed image, giving me perfect placement and then re-ran it through the printer.  I did not want the image to be in black so I changed the color to a shade of grey to give it a softer look.  I offset the image so that I will have room to add a sentiment later, a  few color blocks with some ribbon and just like that I have some ready made blank cards for the next the next occasion.   


Thank you for stopping by the blog today and until next time enjoy
"creating something handmade"

Deirdre


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...