Saturday, May 30, 2015

MINI CLIPBOARD ALBUM - TSUNAMI ROSE DT





Welcome and thank you for stopping by the blog today...I am a bit excited because I will be designing with Tsunami Rose digital papers.  My first team post is using the cutest 6x6 journal kit called Mechanical Error, click here and you will be taken directly to the ETSY shop where you can purchase your kit.  The colors are so rich and vibrant with the black as an accent color


This is the cover page and I could not resist the urge to make a shaker front as the vocal part for my album


I love the translucent sequins, the color matched perfect with the colors in the paper


The cool thing about this journal kit, aside from the amazing cost, is that it comes with the little extras



This page here I used the paper and then a second sheet and my handy paper punch to made cute ruffles  cascading along the bottom of the page.  Twine is a must whenever possible and of course the sequins and wooden butterflies



This has love written all over it...But I just can't seem to get enough of how beautiful the paper is.  Cutting out a circle I made a window and used the  Memory Box flower die, ribbon and sequins
    
               
            

When it came to punching the holes for binding I used my Cinch,  this is pressed wood so once I decided on the placement of each page it was super easy to have everything lined up.

Thank you for stopping by the blog and click here to be taken to Tsunami Rose Etsy shop, the quality of the digital downloadable paper is amazing, all you need is a good color printer and you will begin creating in no time.  Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and be sure to stop by Tsunami Rose Design Team blog for even more inspiration

xoxo













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...