Tuesday, March 10, 2015

YOU ARE MY HAPPY


Welcome to my design team post for Sherrie Baldy Art.  Have you ever just felt that you should just celebrate to just be celebrating?  Well that is me, when I sit down to create I just go with what is on my heart, and for the month so far I've been in celebration mode.  You can find her in Sherri Blady's Etsy shop



I am always practicing coloring, learning myself new color combinations, especially for skin and hair, I like to use chalk on the face to give a softer, more natural look



Now with the hair....well this started out in my mind to be blond with pink streaks.  I will have to go back to the drawing board on this one, I like the depth, but would like to learn to highlight when using non-traditional colors.



I really like to make embellishments, so where the balloons were I added a shaker 




I assembled the shaker and covered it with silver glitter paper to add that extra glitter



I used paper and stickers from Echo Park, For The Record 2


I am really happy with how this project turned out....

xoxo, Deirdre






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...