Monday, March 9, 2015

CTMH: SENDING MY LOVE


It's another CTMH Monday post....I design for the fabulous Heather Flaherty who is a consultant for the company, so whenever you want to place and order for any of the product you see in my post click here and you will be re-directed to her site, there you can also look at the catalog.  But for today's card I have to say where I stated is not where I intended to go...color wise that is...I have ideas in my head and then I find that when you mix - n- match things actually work for the good....I started with a piece of random washi in yellow which is my focus point


I used paper from the Heartstrings collection (X7193B) and the glitter paper which is so pretty.  I added some sequins just cause...but I wanted a little more sparkle.  The sentiment is from Lifting Spirits (C1570) clear stamp set...which I will add is super cute.  I stamped it on a strip of paper 3 times create another layer


Overall I think my simple little card is a great display of product and what you can do with just a little bit of supplies.  I cut the butterflies out with Martha Stewart punch and the scallop with a spellbinder border die.  

I hope that you have an awesome week and will find sometime to "create something handmade"

xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...