Thursday, March 5, 2015

CTMH: JUST SO SWEET



Hello, hello it's that time for yet another CTMH featured post.  It does not matter what day of the week it may be, a birth day card is always in order.  Heather Flaherty for whom I design for is an awesome consultant and when you are ready to place an order click here and she will promptly get your order sent.  One of my most favorite things to do is to mix and match paper along with using the fun sentiments that can be found in the CTMH stamp sets



The sentiment is from  Cricut Artiste Birthday Collection.  It's very bold and can imagine it being stamps in a variety of colors and it look amazing on projects.  The pattern paper comes from the Heartstrings (X7193B)



To add the texture I used and embossing folder from Darice



The bow will always be my favorite, it was cut at 3x4 from the Artiste Cartridge on page 55 and I just wrapped a strip of paper around the card to extend the tail.

I hope that you have been inspired and will create, create, create!!!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...