Wednesday, January 21, 2015

GROWING IN UNITY BLOG HOP


Welcome to another Growing In Unity Blog hop, so happy that you have joined myself and the othe GIU Girls in celebrating Angie Girls a unique set of stamps designed by Ange Blom. 
You should have came to my blog by way of Julia, but no worries the complete list is down below.
I am very excited to be apart of this blog hop and have the opportunity to share my project using



The stamps that Ange designs are so fun and easy to create with, thank you for sharing in my excitement.  
I designed a 6x6 card using Pink Paislee Switchboard paper collection and colored using Copic Markers 





We have a full line up and the winner of this blog hop will have win 2 Angie Girl stamps of their choice, make sure and leave a comment on the Unity Blog for your chance to win.  Here is the full line up:

Deirdre (You are here)

Make sure and hop along over to Pamela's blog where she will share with you what she has created.

xoxo, Deirdre

Bonus Project:



Challenge Entered:
Hiding In Our Craft Room
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...