Monday, January 19, 2015

CTMH: CAMERA LOVE



It's Monday and guess what?  It's time for another Close To My Heart Design Team project for 
Heather Flaherty of Paper Crafters Anonymous 
It's not February yet, but it's never to early to celebrate love, so I am sharing the love of the holiday with this cute little shaker card that I made using my trusty Cricut machine and the CTMH Artbooking cartridge


I focused on the center to make the shaker portion of the card. I used foam tape and placed it around the center building an enclosure for the sequence to stay in place.  Using a piece of acetate from an old package I use my spellbinder circle die to cut a circle bigger than the opening and adhered it in place


Because I wanted to have an even layer of adhesive for my layers on the heart and the camera base I used my Xyron machines, the Create A Sticker machine and the Xyron 510.  The sentiment is from the Holiday Tags Occasions Set (D1560) 


I truly hope that you enjoy today's project and that when you are in the market to shop CTMH that you will click on the link and go to Paper Crafters Anonymous, Heather Flaherty is an awesome consultant and will ship your order right away.

Have a wonderful week,

xoxo

Challenges Entered:
The Pink Elephant



2 comments:

  1. I see so many of the camera images. One day I will try this out. I really like what you have done with it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...