Friday, January 16, 2015

MY BESTIES: CHALLENGE #2 ANYTHING GOES WITH A BESTIES PRINTABLE


We are well under way with the new year and another challenge.  This year we will be introducing many new products and many ways on how to be creative using the My Besties images, so be sure and check out the team blog to see the other team members projects.  For my clean and simple card I used Kerri which can be purchased from Scrapbook Stamp Society.  She comes pre-colored and you will print, cut and assemble and make your project...Super easy!!!


I have hoarded this paper by Simple Stories called Vintage Bliss and knew right away that this would work perfect for my card


After covering my A2 card I used my Spellbinder oval die, placing my image in the center


I lined the inside leaving an area for a written sentiment


Thank you for stopping by my blog today, this challenge will be open for 2 weeks giving you plenty of time to enter your project

xoxo




3 comments:

  1. Lovely image. Oh how I miss actually doing a card swap/challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just Darling!!!! Love this!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous PPP DT Project Deirdre ~ Love it.
    Annette xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...