Monday, September 29, 2014

HOLIDAY CHEER with CAMPER CRAZY OCCASIONS



It's beginning to look alot like Christmas...lol or at least in all the stores I walk into.  I honestly feel like retailers are putting holidays out on the shelves alot earlier, but then again that is a good thing allowing crafter's to get an early start.  For this card I was happy to use Camper Crazy Occasions (C1578) and my Cricut Cartridge Artbooking to create this shadow box style card.


My Reflections Seaside (X7192B) and Yueletide Carols (X7187B) were my choice of designer papers.  The trees were cut at two sizes 6 and 8 from scrap paper and I random cut two half circles from white scrap paper running it through my Xyron to make them sticky to pour Martha Stewart Carrara Marble glitter on top to create a snow drift.  I used Copic Markers to color.


There is nothing like holiday, silky ribbon to finish off any card.  You can really see the sparkle in the glitter, it is for sure my new favorite for snow.  It is stark white with the shimmer like snow....

I want to thank you for stopping by Glittered Roses 
hoping that you are inspired and will be "creating something handmade" for the holidays.  
If you would like to purchase this stamp set and any of  the designer papers be sure and click the link to 

xoxo





2 comments:

  1. You are so creative, you do things with this stamp set that I NEVER thought about doing.. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely LOVE this! What a great way to stretch this set into Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...