Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Copic Class Display Using My Besties


Coloring will always be my favorite past time, it is so relaxing to sit down and color.  These days I color with Copic Markers and this project I picked one of Sherri Baldy's My Besties images and just colored and colored and colored until I had the correct look for this Sailor Mermaid


Using plain paper to practice and then ultimately making the finished project, I can truly say I am happy with the results.  Her tail was created with the ever popular dot technique and Shaved Ice from Stampendous


When I had her all done, I was going to put her on a card, but because I had already enlarged her I felt it fitting to make her into a page layout so that when I teach Copic Classes I would be able to have this on display


I want to thank you for stopping Glittered Roses where "creating handmade" is god for the soul

xoxo Deirdre

Here is a video that talks in detail about this layout:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...