Monday, September 15, 2014

Crazy Camper


Welcome, welcome here to start your week with a post for Heather Flaherty, Close To My Heart Consultant.  I am have used the Crazy Camper Occasions  (C1578) stamp set that is not only useful for camping trips, but versatile enough to use for everyday cards and even layouts   



I colored this image using my Copic Markers (R05; R08, R27; BG32; BG34; BG49; Y19; YG25; T1; T2; T4; T6) I know it seems like so many markers for such a small image...I got nothin....lol
The base of the card is made with designer papers Seaside (X7192B); Yueltide Carol (X7187B) and last I used some road and sky Washi Tape (source unknown)


I really adore the sentiments that came with this set because they are so very versatile and appropriate for many occasions and projects.
Head on over to I Heart Stampimg Heather's shop where you can purchase items I used to make this card.
Until next week continue "creating something handmade" it's so good for the soul

xoxo,  Deirdre Smith Glittered Roses


3 comments:

  1. Deirdre this is such a cute card. Love your coloring and the popped up camper. AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so very much for stopping by Glittered Roses...This was a fun little card I made using CTMH...I have not ever colored an image this tiny, but when I was done it sure was alot faster than coloring the bigger images I do...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card, the washi tape is fantastic! An'Jenic is right you coloring is flawless as usual..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...