Monday, September 22, 2014

POCKET SCRAPBOOKING: WITH CAMPER CRAZY



Pocket Scrapbooking is ever so popular, not only is it super cute, it's fun, fast and easy enough to make your own cards to suit your own personal needs.  The cards that I have made features Camper Crazy (C1578) clear stamp set with sentiments.  The designer series double sided  paper that I used is Brushed (X7190B) and Wanderful (X7191B).  I love that the papers work together to give this set a completed look.


Card #1:  I made a slanted pocket to hold a tag that you can journal on.  The camper is stamped and punched from DCWV Adhesive Cork Stack, it is very thin and easy to work with, the card itself is 4x6



A close up of the stamped cork...so very cute.


Card #2:  I used the designer series paper and paired it with a 4x6 grid card from Becky Higgins Project Life line.  I stamped a sentiment in the bottom right corner and made a corner triangle to tie the paper in with card #1


Card #3:  This is my favorite card...I used a 4x6 grid card and a tag, stamping on cork paper and punching it out with a 2 inch circle punch.  The clouds and road are both Washi Tape and I used a punch to make two banner flags.


A closeup of the cork paper that I stamped on 



This designer series 4x6 card has a fun paper bag pocket on it and I place tags inside for journaling, stamping the camper right on top of the designer paper 


A closeup of the paper pocket


To purchase these items to make your own pocket cards click this link for Heather's blog where you will find the link for  I Heart Stamping shop.

Until we meet again next week continue "creating something handmade"

Deirdre, xoxo





1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous! Love how you used this stamp set.. stamping on cork is fabulous and love these pockets..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...