Tuesday, May 5, 2015

TEACHING COPICS IN OHIO

A few of the Ladies from my Copic Class in Ohio
I was a little nervous to travel from Vegas to Ohio to teach my Copic Class, but when I got there everything fell into place.  I can honestly say that no matter the size of the group, I adore teaching...

While you can not fully see her face here, this is Teri, when I say I love her, I really mean that from the bottom of my heart.  She had the biggest heart that I could have ever known to women.  So very kind and just a true genuine special young lady.  Teri was sick and passed away shortly after returning home after the crop.  I am truly happy to have had the chance to meet her in person and call her my friend...RIP in Teri




This is Teri who is looking towards the camera, she was just the sweetest person....

I had an amazing time and so thankful to all the Ladies who attended my workshop.....

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...