Tuesday, May 5, 2015

MY TEACHING ADVENTURE IN OHIO

I stayed a few nights with a new friend Peggy and when I arrived this is what I saw....


I traveled to Ohio last month to teach at my friends Robin's scrapbook event and I don't know that I could have been in a happier place than Amish Country.  It's just so peaceful and beautiful and unlike any other area I have every been to.  The Inn that the event was held at was truly amazing.  I will just let the photos speak for themselves....




the little country store across the street was just too cute

The front porch of the country store
I was truly happy when I saw this, I could not believe that this was a reality...so very cool

The fields were so well kept

I just thought this was cute

I truly love chicken, but this chicken right here...so fresh, just amazing

Love salad, but this salad was simply amazing...just so fresh tasting



I had an amazing event and stay in Ohio, I would gladly go back in a heartbeat for vacation just to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city.....

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...