Tuesday, May 5, 2015

TEACHING MIXED MEDIA IN OHIO

Teaching a Mixed Media class is the funnest class that I have ever taught and teaching in Ohio made the experience even better...


You cannot see her face but this is my friend Teri....I am sad by her passing which was days after she returned home from the crop, I was just truly happy to have had the chance to meet her in person after many talks online prior to the event....love her


I used Tim Holtz dies to make disposable stencils for the class



I love how everyone's cover for the clipboard journal was so beautifully differnt



Here is the sample that I made for the class.  Yet I loved seeing everyone get messy and used the same tools to create there very own masterpiece

This by far was the funniest class that I have ever taught, mixed media is alot of fun and to see the Ladies enjoy themselves was well worth the trip.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...