Monday, February 23, 2015

CTMH: PRETTY, PRETTY FLOWERS


Well took a little break because February is the birthday month in my house for my Son and I...Although he was due on the 18th which happens to be my day, he decided to come on the 7th...But needless to say we celebrate somewhat together.  So now that the celebrating is over let's resume the normal posting...and boy am I excited about this project.  I have always saw and wanted stamps that were separate so that I could stamp each piece and layer in different colors.  CTMH answered the call  and I got to design with Happy To Be Friends (C1605) and I used their pigment based inks.  For any of the products that I have used make sure you click here and you will be taken to Heather Flaherty's page where you can place your order. 



For this card I used:  Canary; Sweet Leaf;  Glacier; Juniper and Crystal Blue 



For this card I used:  Sweet Leaf; Sorbet; Smoothie; Pixie and Thistle


Stamping in white I also used the sentiments from the Happy To Be Friends (C1605) stamp set


I love how simple this card design is and the color options are endless.  Thank you so much for stopping by, here's to a great week.

xoxo




2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...