Thursday, January 1, 2015

MY BESTIES: NEW TEAM NAME, NEW PRODUCT, NEW CHALLENGE



Hello and Happy New Year, boy are we excited on the My Besties Team, we are happy to announce that we have changed the name of the team from My Besties 3D to My Besties Pretty Precolored Printables (PPP).  We will be showcasing Sheri Baldy's ever so growing range of printables, still using the 3D sheets, in additons to tags, banners, papers, toppers and more, so check back often to learn of new product being introduced in the store Scrapbook Stamp Society


This year it is going to be my goal to mix and match items and come up with clean and simple type projects using minimal product.  Using the My Besties sheet Millie Mae I layered her on top of washi tape, a stamped image and some ink drops, it does not get any easier that this.
 

I added a layer of glitter to her shirt before I assembled her by running the cut through my Xyron machine


I hope that you are excited about the team change and that you find it easier to join the challenges with more choices of product to choose from.  Make sure you stop by the team blog for you dose of inspiration and then make your project entry for the 1st challenge of 2015

Thanks for stopping by blog where I love "creating something handmade"
xoxo



1 comment:

  1. What an adorable card and your Copic coloring on her is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...