Tuesday, November 25, 2014

CTMH: EVERYTHING THAT GLITTERS IS GOLD



What I love most about owning the Cricut Machine is the fact the CTMH has designed some of the most amazing cartridges with wonderful images to create my own embellishments.  Today is another post for Heather Flaherty, CTMH Consultant.  If ever you find that you have fell in love with anything that I have used on my project and want to make a purchase, hop on over to Paper Crafters Anonymous to place your order


For my card today I used the Artbooking Cartridge and cut the word joy from page 74, 4 times at 7 inches and glued each layer together to make a chunky word.  The last layer before gluing it I ran it through the Xyron machine and sprinkled it with Gold glitter....


I made a simple shaker card.  Taking my 2 inch circle punch, I punched the circle off to the left and behind it I used a tiny picture pocket and put some glitter inside and taped it in place.  Using foam tape I popped up the panel to give it the full shaker look.


This was a super easy card to make and I love how it turned out. Thank you so very much for stopping by the blog and don't forget to stop by Paper Crafter Anonymous Blog where you can view many other products and how they can be used to create.
Until next time have fun "creating something handmade"

Deirdre, xoxo

Challenges that I entered this card into:

4 Crafty Chicks #221 Make It Sparkle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...