Thursday, October 23, 2014

MY BESTIES 3D TEAM CHALLENGE #19 MORE THAN ONE FOLD


My Besties 3D sheets are just simply fun and an innovative way to craft.  Sherri Baldy has managed to take crafting 3D style by storm with her pre-colored sheets, the biggest part of designing with her images are narrowing down your ideas.  

For my more than 1 fold card I chose to use the envelope style with a magnet closure.  I modified the pattern to use an 6x12 piece as my base allowing me to add (2) 1/4 score lines to accommodate for the inside image height.  As you see I have used a partial 3D image on the front and the full image on the inside.  This is another reason why using the images are so great you can print them out often and modify to fit your project.


Here is the full view including a pocket to put cash or even a gift card inside.  Looking at the middle panel you can see where I have added the 1/4 score line so that when the card is closed it 
fits the dimension of the image...
As always I thank you for stopping by Glittered Roses, my place where I am always
"creating something handmade"
Please stop by our team blog for all the details on this challenge and inspiration from our team,
xoxo

**Project credit comes from Whiff of Joy you can find the full tutorial on the their website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...