Monday, October 27, 2014

CREATING IN MASSES WITH CTMH


With the holidays quickly approaching creating in multiples is sometimes a really good idea especially if you are doing gift cards.  I find making cards-n-gift card holders are a very simple gift. You can purchase tiny bags, which are great for layering and decorating.  With this card I used My Reflections Chalk it up (X7184B) and stamp set For a Friend (D1542) and inked with  Versa Mark watermark stamp pad and heat embossed with white powder; topping it off with May Arts twine.


Head over to Heather Flaherty''s blog Paper Crafter Anonymous to place your Close To My Heart orders.
I appreciate you stopping by my blog today and "creating something handmade" with me.

xoxo Deirdre

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...