Friday, September 12, 2014

MY BESTIES 3D TEAM: CHALLENGE #16 ADD SOME FLOWERS


Love is in the air or is it Halloween?  Either way here we are with Challenge #16 from the My Besties 3D Decoupage Team and I do have to say things are heating up with all the fun images and team projects.  You can find this sheet and many more at Scrapbook Stamp Society and at Sherri Baldy's online ETSY shop


I am officially in love with dimension and layers and color


Using non-traditional colors for the overall layout allows the colors to pop 

A close up of the flowers and the 3-D pumpkin


I am happy that you stopped today I always enjoy "creating something handmade" for the My Besties Team be sure and stop by the team blog to see all of the teams inspiration for 
Challenge #16 Add Some Flowers

xoxo


My Besties Project and Reminder!!!


2 comments:

  1. I really like your layering!! Fabulous card. Is a tutorial available that teaches you about the layering technique?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deirdre ~ This is absolutely gorgeous ~ I love love love ~ Cheers Annette

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...