Wednesday, September 10, 2014

CLEAN AND SIMPLE NOTECARD

Today I am posting and announcing that I am officially apart of Paper Crafter Anonymous Design Team, a Close To My Heart business ran by Heather Flaherty.  I will be designing projects featuring products from the company, promoting her as a consultant and helping her to grow her business.  You will be able to see my projects each and every Sunday after today, so be sure and check back often

Notecards are not only practical but a great way to build your stash of cards for a rainy day.  I wanted to showcase the beautiful papers, the front and the back.  Using a Hexagon Punch I was able to piece together the shapes into a pattern, tying the twine around the card.  Clean and simple...

Supplies:  My Reflections Double Sided Pattern Paper - Pathfinding(X7186B) and Seaside(X7192B); Cardstock - White Daisy and Desert Sand; 1 3/4 Hexagon Punch; Twine

Thankyou for stopping by Glittered Roses where I am always "creating something handmade"
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I am totally scraplifting this idea.. I have 2 different size hexagon punches and just think this is such a gorgeous CAS card..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...