Tuesday, August 14, 2012

TOTALLY TILDA - DESIGN TEAM CALL

Hello Friends!!!
Thank goodness I never glued anything down until I was 100% happy, because making this card has been one big adventure.

Colored with Copic markers:  Face - E000, E00, E01, E02, R00, R11; Hair - E30, E49, E97, E99; Dress - R22;  Wings - Diamond Stickles

Closeup shots.

Here is a the side view, lots of layers.

To give the rose a nice sparkle I sprinkled it with Martha Stewart Chunky Glitter.

I have created my card using this color inspiration for a chance at 1 of 8 spots to become a 
Design Team Member for the Totally Tilda Challenge Blog .  
Susie Sugar is looking for 8 New designers to join her team
 Crossing one of my fingers!  
What are you waiting for the Call ends on the 19th of August...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...