Friday, August 10, 2012

CORE CARDS CREATIVE FRENZY


Creating Cards are my absolute favorite thing to do...I enjoy the small canvas to be able to create for any occasion.  
This card set was designed using nothing but Core'diantions paper.  

The background was embossed with my Cuttlebug folder and images cut with my Cricut Machine


Flowers and leaves were cut in a variety of colors and layers to create this flower.  

Using scrap paper and a die cut to created a pattern paper look.

Close up of the die cut star.  I ran this through my die cut machine and cut the image of the star to reveal the White paper .

I punched out snowflakes to create a fun background using the glitter paper.  Ink with Tim Holtz ink to give it an aged look.
To adhere the snowflake I ran them through my Xyron Machine and added some bling to make the glitter shine.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...