Tuesday, August 21, 2012

CRICUT STORAGE OPTIONS IN SMALL SPACES

If you own a Cricut Machine, I know you own 1 or 2 Cricut Cartridges???
Well maybe more than that, but storing my cartridges was the farthest thing on my mind
until I realized I owned over 100 carts and needed a place to store them all.
With a few cartridges in hand, off to Ikea I went and this is what I came up with




Featured in this photo are 2 towers side by side.
The shelves are adjustable which is what I love and in one tower it holds 32 cartridges. I have a total of 4, and this storage unit doubled for me as my Sizzix Die holder.


This is my tower shown with my desk next to it.    
My crafty space is in my living room, so utilizing every corner is a must.
Having my space nice and tidy is very important because it doubles as my living room/craft studio

If you are a person who would rather rid of the boxes and only want to keep cartridges and handbooks, here are some options specifically designed for carts:



Storage options with creativity:



Protecting your investment is the main priority and however you store your items 
there is bound to be something out there that will fit into your budget and creative space.

Thanks for stopping by
Deirdre

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...