Thursday, August 23, 2012

STORING STICKLES

STORING STICKLES (and other little bottles of goodness)



Operation Organization is always on the prowl in my lil crafty world, so I keep my eyes wide open when I am surfing the net looking for storage options for my obsession...lol

I used a Craft Cube from Michaels and to my surprise 
I was able to store alot of bottles in one section of the drawer.

But the more I look around, I am fascinated by the upside down version of storing bottles of Stickles.

Here are a couple of my favorite upside down storage ideas:

Craft area – Storage ~ by Caroline Scattergood

Scrap-it-Cathy.blogspot

Upside down, right side up, whatever your choice of storage is, 
I think we can all agree that we love to see all the pretty colors side by side...

Thank you for stopping by
Deirdre

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...