Tuesday, November 11, 2014

NON TRADITIONAL MEETS GLITTER



Holiday's make me smile and anything with glitter adds just that extra needed

Thank you for stopping by the blog to view my CTMH post for Paper Crafter Anonymousblog.  I design for Heather and it is so fun being able to create with such fun product.  This card was designed using Artiste Cricut Cartridge and My Reflections Seaside (X7192B) paper collection


This card was designed using My Reflections Yuletide Carol (X7187B) paper collection


As you can see I cut 3 bows, the paper strip was cut by hand to fit the front of my card.  The bows were  cut from the Artiste cartidge at 1 1/4 inches, real size dial.  I used my Xyron to add a sticky surface so I could adhere glitter

The assembly is so easy, you just fold towards the center, one side at a time


Adding a brad to keep the bow in place


It's just so pretty with glitter added... And the best part they get even cuter cut at 1 inch 


The finished bow is not bulky at all


This card was made using My Reflections Chalk It Up (X71892B)

Overall this was a super easy and simple card to make.  And would make a super fun card for not just holidays, but birhday's and graduation just the same.

I thank you for taking a peek and hope that you have been inspired jnto "creating something handmade"|
until next week...xoxo Deirdre 

2 comments:

  1. I love your glittered bows! These cards look beautiful!x Hugs Julie!xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! TFS! I pinned and tweeted for you. I often see what you are creating but haven't commented. Thought I'd give you some bloggy love today!

    La-Vie

    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...