Thursday, November 6, 2014

MY BESTIES 3D TEAM: CHALLENGE #20 IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK ALOT LIKE CHRISTMAS


It could be the Snowman or it could be the glitter, either which one, I am getting in the mood for Christmas and so is the My Besties 3D Team.  Challenge #20 kicks off the holiday craft making and we have tons of ideas to help get you started.  Having the 3D sheets make crafting super easy because all you have to do is print, cut and assmeble, no coloring needed.  Right now in the shop you can purchase at a discount Christmas Peppermint Besties click this link to see how cute she is...


For my card I used Happy Snowman Family.

They are super cute to add extra embellishments to, which in this case I added silver glitter glue, crystal glitter to the bodies and used a cute poinsettia sticker flower.  


I want to thank you for stopping by my blog and I hope that you are inspired to start your holiday crafting.  Just remember "creating something handmade" is a gift within itself.

xoxo, Deirdre


Links:  

2 comments:

  1. the cutest snowman card, love it super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is really gorgeous! I love the paper you have used on the background! Hugs Julie xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...