Friday, June 17, 2016

MY PLANNER TOOL KIT

I am embracing my inner planner and pulling out all the tools to make my creativity tool box.  I know that there are alot of stickers, embellishments etc. that are on the market, but before I buy, buy, buy I am trying to gather my tools and more that I may be able to use for my planner
 
So far I looked through all my dies and I found over a dozen that are small enough to fit into the page configuration of my Happy Planner
 
and even better I will be able to add my Sidekick to my tool box, small and effective.

So if you are anything like me the idea of planning kind of overwhelms me.  I for one don't think I have enough going on to document, so until I get the hang of it I want my planner pages to be cute and fun, but would not like to break the bank to get started.  Scour your stash see what you have and come plan with me

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...