Wednesday, June 15, 2016

ADDING THE EXTRAS IS A "CINCH"

I have fought this long enough and I even tried things out with my own DIY Planner, I got past the first month, but then it sat.  I have looked and looked at this planner along with all the bells and whistles, so I knew this had to be the one because I kept picking it up each time I went shopping

Honestly speaking I am happy that I bought this planner and had it over a month to figure things out.  One of the biggest reasons I went with this one was the size of the boxes on the calendar and the option to add without it becoming to bulky.  I have looked at the actual punch that would save me alot of time, but then I looked in my studio and found my Cinch in the corner of the closet.  After playing with the settings, I think I came up with a plan that will work for me...



I purchased this beauty, it took me months to figure the right planner, but this planner makes me HAPPY!!!
Before doing any cutting, I needed to measure the paper and make sure I had the ruler set to the right length so that there was equal spacing edge to edge.  The biggest paper that will fit the planner is 7 x 9.25
The Cinch punches 12 holes with the option to configure how you want the holes to punch your paper
For the 7 x 9.25 paper I adjusted the punch guide to punch holes at 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, and 11 position
Still having space left over to punch I flipped my paper and adjusted my levers yet again
With the paper flush to the left paper guide I punched holes at the 1, 3 and 5 only position, giving me perfect spacing to place my paper evenly in my planner
Because the holes are round and the planner is a disk binding system I needed  to snip with my scissors each hole so that I would be able to put my pages into the planner
I am a little smitten that this worked like a charm

***for smaller inserts you will just need to adjust accordingly between the holes 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 along with your paper guide on the left***






XOXO
Thanks for visiting Glittered Roses where I'm always
"creating something handmade"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...