Monday, February 9, 2015

CTMH: HUGS AND KISSES...REVISITED


Here we are, a nice sunny Monday here in Vegas and a post for Heather Flaherty, Close To My Heart Consultant.  A little sentiment goes along way when you are making cards.  I like being able to make simple combinations with a big impact from the sentiment.  


For this card I am using the My Relfections Heartstrings (X7193B) paper collections along with Cranberry solid cardstock for the base of my A2 card. 


The sentiment is a single stamp XOXO Occasions (M1054), I just adore this stamp and the font is perfect to dress up any card.  I stamped on Vellum and die cut it out with a circle die, placing a smaller white circle on the back to (1) help hold the string (2) to make the sentiment pop


I added the Shimmer Trim (Z3024) which to my surprise has a sticky back...bonus!!!  I have a thing for extra sparkle so I added some sequins in random spots


I hope that you have a wonderful week and that you find some time to add in some crafting to your schedule.
Click this link to be taken to Paper Crafter Anonymous where you will be able to shop products used for this card.

Thank you for stopping by
xoxo




2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...