Monday, December 22, 2014

NO MORE MONDAY'S....



No more Monday's until Christmas....what's a girl to do?  Make cards.  Today I am posting for Heather Flaherty, Close To My Heart Consultant. I am having a lot of fun working with the CTMH products, my absolute favorite the Cricut cartridges.  I have come back to re-visit a card I posted on December 1st called Sparkle and Stripes where I used the overlay on page 53 page from the  Artbooking cartridge.  This time I used red as my base and white for the overlay, I like the candy cane look of this card


The sentiment is a wood cutout from Michaels


I wish I remember where I got this sparkle and satin ribbon, it is super pretty


I wish each and everyone one of you a very  Merry Christmas

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...