Monday, November 17, 2014

CTMH TREAT CARDS WITH GLITTERED BOWS


Bows and pretty paper...oh and of course glitter.  Welcome to the blog for another CTMH post for Heather Flaherty who is an amazing consultant.  If at any time you see products that I have used and you would like to order please click the link, Heather will get your products delivered to your door step.


For this project I used the Artiste cartridge.  The card is on page 78, cut with the Fit to Page feature.  Additionally, I cut the bows at 1 and 1  1/2 inch layering them on top of each other securing it with a brad.


The pattern paper I used was Chalk It Up (7148B) and I used matching solids to match.  I ran the largest bow through my Xyron to add glitter.


The sentiment came from For a Friend clear stamps set.  The fun thing about this card is that it folds in 2 places, I added an additional score line and added a notch so that I could secure the flap.


Here is the inside, you can add just about any candy, gift card or even money. I was able to get 3 card bases from a 12x12 sheet of paper, so this is something quick and easy to make gifts for family and friends.

Thank you for stopping by Glittered Roses, if you are wanting to purchase the stamps, cartridge or paper from this project please click the link to shop at Paper Crafter Anonymous

Deirdre

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...