Wednesday, June 20, 2012

WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU HAVE A SMALL SHARED SPACE AND YOU HAVE TO CRAFT?

YOU GO TO MICHAEL'S CRAFT STORE AND IKEA TO FIND STORAGE SOLUTIONS!!!
When I first moved here I was going to set up shop in my garage...that was until I realized how cold California gets even indoors...and lets not talk about the summer heat we are having, so after careful thinking and wanting to keep my craft furniture I already owned, this is my solution.  I am using the wall and just stacked from the floor up.  I have always loved the clean and simple look so this really works out perfect for me.
Now the fun part, digging in boxes to see what I have and what I want and need to get rid of...

This is the right side of my living room,  I have dark furniture and thought the white would
work the best and not look horrible in my living room, seeing how this is the first area you
see when you enter my home.





  
This is the left side of my home, the living area, the dining room table is place in the center of
the room.
This is the closet when you walk into my front door.  I have clear project cases for added
storage on the top shelf.
This is the bottom half of the closet.  I used Michael's cubes.
This is my paper wall.  Cubes stacked on top of each other.  Not organized...yet!
More cubes stacked for more storage...
My Ikea table top and Micheal's cubes to make my desk.
This is my Cricut/die cuts storage from Ikea.  They are CD towers.  I have two more that are not
pictured on the other side of the sliding door.  These work well because they are sknny.

3 comments:

  1. I love all your storage shelves. I'm so jealous. I have a tiny space, but its ugly lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some great storage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much....Angie my space is small, I just worked from the ground up....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...