Friday, March 30, 2012

LITTLE PRINCE BLOG HOP DAY 1

Welcome to the LITTLE PRINCE BLOG HOP!!!

Today, I bring to you a cute little party set that I designed using Create A Critter Cricut Cartridge.

What could be better than a party decorated with Turtle's?

Oh, I know: A party with Turtle Cup Clips....
When you have little guest at your party and your trying to keep cups organized, these little Turtle Clips will come in handy.  You can write the name of your guest on the flag.

The base was cut 6 times at 1.5 inches, it took 4 layers to make this little guy.
The flag was cut from the same Cartridge at 2.5 inches.
I have 3 layers including the shadow.
All pieces were assembled and glued to a paper clip.


Now being the hostess with the most, you want to thank your Little Party Guest with a little gift.

I used a 6 pack of snack crackers as my template.
I cut a piece of paper measuring 5x5 3/4, scoring at 3/4; 2 3/4; 3 1/4; 5 inches
My Turtle's were cut at 2 inches and the flags were cut at 3 .5 inches.
All pieces were assembled and glued together as shown.

To show our appreciation for you stopping by, we are offering blog candy!!!
To be entered, all that is required:

1.  Hop Today and Tomorrow
2. Stop on each Blog
3. Become a Follower
4. Leave a comment 

Here is what I have to offer:


If by chance I was your first stop.... make sure you start at the beginning by heading over to  http://www.homespunelegance.blogspot.com/
so that you don't miss any of the designers projects, or your chance to be entered into our fabulous giveaways!!

 Here is the line-up:
YOU ARE HERE

Please hop along to see what Kathy has made for you!

Thank you SO much for stopping by and celebrating with us!
From the bottom of my GLITTERED lil' heart!
Deirdre♥

27 comments:

  1. So adorable Deirdre!! Love those turtles!!!
    Kathy
    3spoileddogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE your goodies, turtles are one of my favorite things!! Great job on your first hop, looking forward to tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Preciosas tortugas, Deirdre.
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great! Much cuter than a permanent marker on the side of the cup. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE it! They are too cute! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. simply adorable!! love the turtle and the turtle bucket idea!! cute - cute cute!!! don't think I noticed the banner cut on this cartridge - time to re-look! Doris (aka dt sis) parkernana5@cox.net
    http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute turtle decorations!! These are sure to bring a smile to any kid at whatever age!

    DT sister
    Tracy
    http://scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Turtles!! I can't wait to try and make these. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWESOME,, so cute!! TFS Janet Royer

    ReplyDelete
  10. Deirdre! Simply Amazed! These are just so adorable. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity and time with me :) I am a very lucky girl!!

    xoxoxoxox

    Jessica www.homepsunelegance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your turtles are so stinking cute! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute party items. Like that you can personalize the cups. TFS.

    Vicki
    vwilson577 at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the little turtles so cute :D

    Jenn Lorist

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow love the cute adorable turtles would never have thought to have them as cup labelers.. Terrific idea and so cute too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Deidre, Love Love Love the Turtles. This project is so cute. Great Job.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Deirdre, you did such and awesome job on these favors
    Thanks so much for sharing these ideas.
    Ava DT Sister and new follower on your site.
    http://scrapbookdesign4u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Deirdre, I really love the idea of these turtle cup clips. Brillant idea to keep kids from drinking each others drinks and tears and arguments. A good party favor to take home also, and it doesn't look cheap like the store bought ones!! Thanks for sharing this party tip!! DT sis Vickie M
    http://stayathomemomof2inohio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable projects!! I LOVE the turtles!!

    silvia
    http://sillyscrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yay...I love turtles! These are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Deidre - those turtles are just too cute! Enjoying this hop!
    Teresa
    happiqueen at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the turtles! This is an adorable party project!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love what you did with those cute little turtles, Simply adorable. Great blog candy also! I love spellbinders dies. I checked out your blog, and I love it. Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my gish! So stinkin cute! Love it! TFS CallyAnn

    ReplyDelete
  24. You've got some cute critters there, D.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Deirdre, what a cute idea!! I love the party favor idea with the turtle clips! Your projects are very cute!

    msscrappycreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...