Friday, March 30, 2012

JINGER ADAMS DESIGN TEAM CALL

Have you ever just stumbled upon something and said to yourself  "OH MY GOODNESS"...I have to do this? That was me, I saw a few days ago that Jinger Adams was having a Design Team Call and said to myself hurry, hurry I can't miss this opportunity...

I am a girl who loves to do projects, so I chose to do an altered notebook with 6 notecards. The paper is from Echo Park's This and That line. I simply love the rich, deep colors in this paper.
I made a set of 6, 4x4 notecards and used Spellbinders Floral Doily Motifs and my Cricut's Simply Sweet Cartridge to cut out a 1 1/2 heart

I love to put glitter on projects when I can get away with it, so I could not pass up putting glitter on my heart....

I am simply excited to be posting this for you today, and I hope that you were not like me and nearly missed out on the opportunity to apply for Jinger Adams Design Team! 

WISH ME LUCK!!! 

Here is the link to see all the details and other projects that were submitted:
http://www.jingeradams.com/2012/02/jinger-adams-design-team-call.html

My recipe: 1 Notebook, Cardstock and Pattern Paper of choice
Ribbon; Glitter; Button: Flat Pearl
 Spellbinders: Floral Doily Motifs; Petite Scallop Circles Large; Standard Circles Large
Cricut: Simply Sweet, Heart's were cut at 1 1/2 and 2 1/2 for the notebook


7 comments:

  1. Oh Dierdre this is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen!! GOOD LUCK BABE! You're a shoe in ;)

    all the love in the world,

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your project is fabulous… *Ü*
    Wishing you a beautifully blessed weekend,
    **Lots of BIG Hugs**
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  3. This set is stunning! Good luck, friend! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you So very much ladies...I appreciate your votes....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Again, great work. I love the heart. I know you have a very good chance of getting in Jinger Adam's DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! love your work, this is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much ladies, your comments mean alot to me...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...