Sunday, February 19, 2012

MY BIRTHDAY HAS BEEN EXTENDED....LOL

Somedays you just want the things that put a smile on your face to last a little longer than one day.  My birthday is what I am talking about, I had the best Red Velvet Cupcake from my friend Julia, it looked something like this one, but it was so good....Thankyou Julia....

So I decided that I am going to keep my birthday going until the end of the month.

Celebrating my birthday was so relaxing and fun.  My friend Julia and I took a  roadtrip to the largest scrapbook store in California and met up with Suzy, Gina and Ashley....what a beautful store.....
These are photos of the inside of the store and of the classroom.  This store is so pretty....There are so many sections, but it is well put together and very easy on the eye even though it is large.....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...