Friday, February 17, 2012

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY ON SATURDAY....AND BOY HAVE I BEEN BUSY

this was taken at CHA

Well this Saturday the 18th is my birthday, looks like I will be doing my most favorite thing in the whole wide world, cropping with my girlfriends......we are going to a new store to me Green Tangerines which I have heard is an amazing store......January was a busy month went to CHA in Anaheim, while thereI was blessed with being able to design a few cards for the one and only Heidi Grace and I also designed some stuff for the WOW booth.....February not only kicked off my birthday, but my son's 19th, new projects and the beginning of College Track season for my son, our first track meet is today....Little Miss is doing awesome in school, had some high school interviews to discuss her options at the new school and what her future will look like, pretty awesome and very excited for her.  So as I run out the door to go watch my son, I wish all of you a great and crafty weekend...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME......

this was the card for the WOW! booth at CHA

The Frame for the WOW! booth

7 comments:

  1. Gurl...the Green Tangerines is my home store! I shop there all the time!!! My daughter has her Karate class a few doors down which is bad news for me...I am always tempted to sneak out of her class and go shopping! ~ LOL
    When are you visiting the GT?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tricia, I was actually there today for the first time to celebrate my birthday and crop with my friends, What an amazing store.....the crop room was cozy and have the best chairs....lots to see lots of inspiration...had a great time, just wish I lived closer......

      Delete
  2. HERES HOPEING YOUR BIRTHDAY IS A GOOD ONE AND LOVE YOUR BLOG :) X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much....I just followed your blog as well......

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards! I love your work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...