Monday, January 2, 2012

FINALLY PUTTING MY CRAFT "LIVING ROOM" TOGETHER

Happy New Year.....2012, I am giving in, I moved into a 2 bedroom, super cute might I add, but smaller from where I use to live home. I have a garage, but I have decided that no matter how perfect it would be to spread out, it is to cold for me to craft in a garage, and because it is shared I would be heating both sides....So solution, move into my living room and take up a wall.  I am big on space saving type furniture to accomodate my over abundance collection....te he he....I am starting with my Cricut Collection.  I have 2 of 4 shown, but these wall units are CD holders from Ikea.  They are perfect because they fit in corners, along a wall, in tight spaces.  I will also be using one of the others to hold my Sizzix dies.....Many more photos to come as I put this together....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...